Feb 14, 2009

Episode Nine

[Valentine+copy.jpg]


Set 1

James and Bobby Purify - I Don’t Have To Wait
Soul Explosion – Love Is The Answer
The Ordells – Sipping On A Cup Of Coffee
Soul Sounds Unlimited – Lost In A Dream
Ruben and the Cassanovas – It’s Not That Easy
Darling Dears – And I Love You

Set 2

Onra and Quetzel – You Don’t Have to Go
The Originals – Baby I’m For Real
Hank Ballard and the Midnighters – The Town That I Live In
Patti Drew – Tell Him
Lee Bonds - I’ll Find A True Love
The Sweet and Inocent and The Memphis Mustangs - Cry Love
The Downbeats -Why Do You Love Another
Lee Fields and The Expressions – Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do)

Set 3

The Moments – Love On A Two Way Street
Nazz – Hello It’s Me
Carla Thompson – I’m Falling In Love (With You)
Ultimate Ovation – Girl, You’re All I Want
Timothy – Easy Easy Easy
Marvell Hampton – I Know How It Feel
The Just Brothers – She Broke His Heart
Mike and The Censations – There Is Nothing I Can Do About It

Set 4

The Complexions & The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
Ruby Andrews – You Made a Beliver Outta Me
Mantrap – Suevecito
Marilyn Barbarin – Reborn
The Metros - Since I Found My Baby
Majestic Arrows - The Magic Of Your Love
Hemsley Morris and Phil Pratt – Little Things

No comments: